About The New Violinists Series
If you've been wanting to learn violin, you found the right place!
- Who is it for? First-time violinists ages 9+.
- How long will it take? We estimate about three months for our Book 1. There are twelve videos. We recommend doing one video each week as this will help you grasp the concepts in each video.
- How much is it? We have two pricing options. You can either pay monthly and be able to go at your own pace, or a one-time price with access to the course for three months.
- What do I need before I start? First, you'll need a violin! After that, CLICK HERE to our YouTube video with all the other gear items you'll need.
- What if I need help? Our team is always ready and so willing to help! We have three options to help you:
1. Reach out to us at [email protected] and we'll answer all your questions!
2. You can schedule a 1-on-1 call with one of our expert violinist instructors.
3. Attend our weekly Violin Club!
Two Pricing Options to Fit Your Budget and Schedule
The New Violin School's
We're so excited to announce we've finally published our 3-month practice journal! We've created it to specifically accompany our New Violinists Series, but it can also be used in companion with any practice method.
Pre-Orders will begin mid-June.
Join The Violin Club!
Our free monthly Zoom Workshops
The first Wednesday of every month, at 3:30pm PST, The New Violin School hosts a FREE Zoom workshop for violinists! Learn more about playing the violin, vibrato, having a smooth sound, and so much more!
Pop your email below for more info
We can't wait to see you at The Violin Club!
We only send violin stuff and won't ever spam!